Conferences & Publications
- Chair of Annual Panel Discussion on the Changing Supreme Court, Featuring Ninth Circuit Judges Alex Kozinski and Stephen Reinhardt. 19982005.
- Speaker at California Association of Realtors Legal Affairs Forum. January 2003.
- Speaker at State Bar of California Conference on Appellate Practice. September 1997.
- Speaker at San Diego Conference on Responding to Child Maltreatment. January 1994.
- Court Reporters Transcripts in a Digital World; California Litigation, Volume 27, No. 3, 2014.
- Common Law Defect Remedies Lives On. Los Angeles Daily Journal, September 19, 2013.
- The Long Goodbye: The Effect Of Tolling On Legal Malpractice Practice Claims. Los Angeles Daily Journal, December 15, 2011.
- People in the News. Valley News Group, March 26, 2009.
- Equitable Tolling of the FEHA Statute of Limitations. California Labor & Employment Law Review (Publication of the State Bar of California Labor and Employment Law Section) March 2009.
- Expert Advice. California Lawyer (Publication of the Daily Journal Corporation) September 1999.
- Farnham Expands Municipal Immunity For Urban Bike Paths. Los Angeles Lawyer (Publication of the Los Angeles County Bar Association) July/August 1999.
- How To Lose Your Right To Arbitrate Without Really Trying. Litigation (Publication of the Los Angeles County Bar Association) Winter 1997/1998.
- Obtaining Relief From Deemed Admissions. Advocate (Publication of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles) January 1996.
- Racial Hostility in the Workplace: Assessment from the Perspective of a Reasonable Person with the Victim’s Same Racial Traits. Forum (Publication of the Consumer Attorneys of California) May 1995.
- Civil Discovery and the Privilege Against SelfIncrimination. Advocate (Publication of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles) March 1995.
- Courts Clarify Physician’s Immunity In Reporting Child Abuse. California Physician June 1991.
- Appellate Court Settlement. Alternatives (Publication of the American Bar Association) Winter 1986/1987.